Careers with Backflow Tech
We are currently looking for backflow testers, but are always interested in meeting people with interest and experience in backflow prevention technology, testing, repair or installation for both field and office positions.
here to email
us your resume, call us at (303) 986-4601, or fax your
resume to us at (303) 763-8201.
TOP-NOTCH BACKFLOW TEST & REPAIR TECHS WANTED
We are looking for certified cross-connection control technicians who:
- are passionate about backflow prevention
- are eager to test and repair every type, make, model and size of backflow assembly
- enjoy interacting with customers; educating them about backflow as part of the testing/repair service experience
- can see and think 'outside the shut-off valves' (we think it's important to understand the plumbing and hydraulics around and affecting your backflow test, and to evaluate the suitability of a backflow installation to the customer's applications and degree of hazard)
- want to be part of a professional tech team committed to sharing best practices and safety practices with each other
- like the challenge of managing and growing a territory and getting to really know and serve your customers
Our ideal candidate will have several years of testing & repair experience, may have had prior experience in water distribution, commercial plumbing, fire safety services and/or general construction, has a pristine driving record and has fabulous territory and customer management skills. If that's you, call us right now!
We will gladly consider any candidate with a great attitude and work ethic, a solid work history, ASSE or ABPA certification and good driving record.
We offer very competitive pay with a quarterly bonus structure, an excellent 401K plan, health benefits, life insurance and a terrific work environment!