Welcome to BackflowTech
1985, Backflow Tech has provided Colorado businesses with comprehensive
backflow prevention services. Our experienced technicians test and repair all types and sizes
of backflow assemblies including devices on fire suppression systems.
Our services include:
- Testing assemblies to ensure proper drinking water protection
- Repairing assemblies to conform to original specifications
- Installing and replacing containment and isolation assemblies
- Performing notarized air gap verification tests to enable customers to meet Denver Water requirements.
- Renting portable backflow assemblies with water meters for temporary use in construction and drilling
We test more than 7,500 backflow prevention assemblies per year throughout Colorado for a customer base which includes:
Backflow Tech serves many of the largest corporations and multi-location customers in Colorado, providing reliable, prompt, authoritative, clean and courteous service. Testers arrive on site with extensive inventories of parts and supplies for immediate repairs.
Tech is registered as a Fire Suppression Contractor with the Colorado
and all of our cross-connection technicians are certified by the American Backflow Prevention Association
(ABPA) and/or the American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE). We are a member of the Foundation
for Cross-Connection Contol and Hydraulic Research (USC). All test kits are calibrated each six months of
usage to meet or exceed ASSE standard 1064. We are fully insured for business liability and worker’s
compensation; certificates will be furnished upon request.